Big Data Value Association
The Big Data Value Association is a new European organisation that aims to to boost European big data research, development and innovation. DataAI was one of the first Startups to register and is representing Big Data / Machine Learning Startups in a stakeholder position to bring our voice to policy makers, influence legislation and to help spread big data innovation.
DataAI objectives at the BDVA are:
- Act as a Big Data/Machine Learning startups representative:
- Providing a practical overview of the challenges machine learning SME’s & Startups face to thrive,
- Helping draft EU policies that help Big Data/Machine Learning startups
- Engage with industry partners to do transfer technology partnerships, commercial agreements, R&D
- Identify and engage with possible consortiums for EU machine learning calls within our areas of expertise